- To provide our services to you, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of bihttps://intelligencesquared.com/cookies/rth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, activities on the Site, personal preferences relating to the Site, the App or the Services, billing and financial information such as credit/debit card numbers and/or other information relevant to the Services. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information you provide to us is updated and correct at all times.
- The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Services. We may collect, store and process certain personal information to provide you with information and tools to allow you to use the Services, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g. setting up new accounts), to respond to enquiries and/or for other record-keeping purposes and to improve the Site, the App and the Services. From time to time, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you or to inform you of other products and services. Additionally, our third party service providers may have access to Data to carry out contracted services and (if you indicate that you are interested in receiving information about a particular third party’s products or services or if you opt in to receive certain products or services through us) we may provide your personal information to such third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your requests. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
- By subscribing to the Services, you agree that your details (including your email address/street address) may be used to keep you informed about future events and news. You can unsubscribe at any time by either using the link at the bottom of the email newsletter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data for to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK or the EU, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
- The Site and/or the App may display links to certain third party websites. We encourage you to read the individual privacy policies of those sites before providing any of your personal information to them.
- We will keep a record of any financial transaction you make with us. Online payments made through our websites are processed securely by the following third party payment providers:
- We may use ‘cookies’, pixels and related tracking technology while you access the Site.
Facebook Pixel We use pixels and related tracking technology to measure the performance of our marketing efforts and how You utilise our services. For example, measuring referrals from Ads on Facebook or other social media platforms.
- Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. If you do not want us to retain or use your Data in any way or at any time, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at email@example.com. Information about concerns or complaints may be made to the Information Commissioners Office in the UK via https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
- If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vulnerability Disclosure Policy
Please read this disclosure policy fully before reporting any vulnerabilities.
Intelligence Squared welcomes the support of the online research and security practitioner community to improve the security of our website.
This policy applies only to:
- original, unreported vulnerabilities; not vulnerabilities already discovered internally
- volumetric vulnerabilities are not covered by this policy
It is not currently possible to offer a paid bug bounty programme, but we will do our best to show our appreciation to any security researchers who are able to assist us with our online security.
Reporting a vulnerability
If you believe have discovered a vulnerability (in line with the scope above), please submit it via email@example.com.
After receiving your report, we will endeavour to acknowledge it within one working day of receiving the report, and will work to fix the fault as soon as possible. Once the problem has been resolved, we will notify you immediately to confirm that the issue is closed.
If the report qualifies we will, with your permission, include your name on the list of acknowledgements below.