The Intelligence Squared Membership
Don't miss out. Become a member.
Annual Membership: £330
Now includes a 12-month digital subscription to The New York Times
Five For Four: £136 (Students £65)
A ticket bundle: five tickets for the price of fourBecome a Member
Intelligence Squared events cover topics ranging from geopolitics, economics, the environment and technology to gender, identity and the arts. Speakers we have welcomed to our stage include Thomas Friedman, Sheryl Sandberg, Stephen Fry, Malala Yousafzai, Mary Beard, former FBI director James Comey and Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.
But our events fill up quickly. So, if you sign up for an Intelligence Squared membership, either for yourself or as a gift, you’ll be guaranteed a seat at every debate.
(includes a 12-month digital subscription to The New York Times)
The Annual Membership includes:
- One seat at all Intelligence Squared events* in the 12 months following your purchase of the Membership. You just need to email or phone us to let us know which events you would like to attend, and we will make sure you are on the guest list.
- Immerse yourself in fact-based journalism with a 12-month digital subscription to The New York Times**. Tap into world-renowned reporting, commentary, documentaries, photography, podcasts and more. We will send you a code after you have purchased your membership, which will allow you to register for a 12-month New York Times digital subscription via The New York Times website.
- A 10% discount at our bookseller Heywood Hill. Just show your Annual Membership card in Heywood Hill’s Mayfair bookshop to redeem your discount.
* One ticket per event. Includes ”Standard” tickets up to and including a value of £50 plus booking fees. Excludes tickets for partner events or any tickets for which Intelligence Squared are not responsible for selling tickets. Excludes courses. Book bundle tickets are not included in this offer. Please read the full Terms and Conditions below before purchase.
** Offer cannot be redeemed by existing subscribers but may be passed on to friends or family.
FIVE FOR FOUR MEMBERSHIP
Price: £128 (Students £65)
Buy five tickets for the price of four, to be redeemed any time over the next 12 months.
* Includes ”Standard” tickets up to and including a value of £35 plus booking fee. Excludes tickets for partner events or any tickets for which Intelligence Squared are not responsible for selling tickets. Excludes courses. Book bundle tickets are not included in this offer. Tickets issued under the Student Five For Four offer are not printable – you will be required to bring a valid student ID with you to each event you attend. Please read the full Terms and Conditions below before purchase.
Buying A Membership As A Gift
If you are buying a Membership as a gift for someone else, please fill in the recipient’s details at the end of the checkout form. Otherwise, leave these fields blank.
We also offer corporate memberships. If you would like to buy a block of tickets for your team or clients to use over a 12-month period, please email us on email@example.com and we can arrange a package for you. Your team can email us directly when they would like to attend an event and we will issue tickets directly to them. You can purchase one of the packets below, or we can tailor one to suit the needs of your business.
- Standard membership = £3,200 for 120 places across the year (saving £628)
- Premium membership = £4,200 for 160 places across the year (saving £904)
- Gold membership = £5,200 for 200 places across the year (saving £1,180)
*Membership Terms and Conditions
(1) Five for Four Membership: your five seats can be redeemed in any combination, from one seat at five separate events to five seats at one event. (2) All Memberships are valid for 12 months from initial purchase. Any tickets unused at the end of that 12-month period will be lost. (3) Member tickets are guaranteed up to two weeks before an event, after which tickets will go back on sale to the general public. (4) In the event that a talk, debate or discussion has “sold out” before the two-week cut off point, an allocation of seats will be held back and made available to members. (5) Member tickets cannot be used for partnership events or any event for which we are not selling tickets. (6) Annual Membership tickets can only be redeemed for tickets up to and including a value of £50 plus booking fees. Four For Five tickets can only be redeemed for tickets up to and including a value of £30 plus booking fees. If you wish to redeem one or more of your Membership tickets for tickets or goods of a higher value you may do so upon payment of the difference. (7) Your tickets can be exchanged at any time up to 24 hours prior to the event. We do not offer refunds. (8) Offer covers “Standard” tickets only. Book Bundle tickets are not included. (9) Member tickets may not be used as partial payment for courses in the”Learn” section of our website. (10) Please note that event dates, times, venues and speakers are subject to change. You can always find the most up-to-date programme at www.intelligencesquared.com. Our full Terms and Conditions for bookings can be seen here.